On the left: my college graduation on May 17, 2012
On the right: a picture from September 28, 2014
I am almost 25 pounds heavier and so much happier.
Front camera timer selfie, whaddup. Shitty angle but at least I made it to the gym today.
Hey, how are you? I just want to let you know I wrote it, it didn´t come out as nice as the last one but she liked.
Hey! That’s great! I’m glad you did that for her.
This bulk has gotten out of hand and I need to reel it back in.
Hello! You seem very knowledgeable, so I was wondering if I could get your advice! So I've been trying to cut fat for about 4 weeks now, but I seem to be gaining weight even though I'm sure I'm in a deficit. In the first two weeks, I only cut 300 calories to ensure minimal muscle loss, and I lost about 1 kg. But in the week after that, the scale showed that i gained all the weight back, so I cut another 200-300 calories. I weighed myself today and I've gained 1 kg? Any advice is appreciated :)
So cutting with 300 calories then suddenly cutting another 300 calories is probably a little much. Try lowering calories in 50-100 cal increments.
1. If you’re a woman, what part of your cycle are you in? This affects weight.
2. Macros over calories. The type of food you put in your body is more important than the general caloric number in terms of body composition. If you meet your macros, you will meet your calorie goals.
3. Drinking enough water?
4. Enough calories?
5. Are you holding yourself accountable?
6. Try assessing progress by measurements instead of weight. Weight is really volatile and annoying.
7. Are you accounting for the number of calories you burn during exercise and eating most of those back? Exercise can put you in an incredible deficit that can make you backtrack.
Hope this helps.✨
Starting The Simpsons from the beginning was truly a great idea for life but not such a great idea for school.
the video that started a revolution
@dccoffee_: regram @astafitness
video shoot with @unamagga1 team @icelandfitness 💪😄❤️ great evening!!👏☺️ #icelandfitness #ace #arnoldclassiceurope #violatethedresscode #qnt #worldclassiceland